ASC – Policies
Welcome to all players, coaches, parents, officials, and spectators. Please help keep American Sports Centers clean and safe.
- American Sports Centers is sensitive to accommodating the medically restricted dietary needs of those players who participate at ASC. Players may either elect to store personal coolers in a designated area outside the facility or carry into the facility special dietary items. Those who elect to carry into the facility special dietary items are asked to check in at the main entrance adjacent to the retail store to ensure the player is not questioned about outisde food once in the facility.
Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Clean up after yourself and your team.
- Treat facilities, equipment, and other court users in a respectful manner.
- Please be respectful of athletes on neighboring courts.
- Please clean team benches following each contest.
General Rules for Court Area
- Rubber-tipped chair may be used on the courts.
- No coolers or outside food is allowed into the building.
- Each person may bring one water bottle into the facility for personal use.